Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hello everyone!  This is the first post of my new blog, thank you so much for stopping by!  I'll be seeing what I can do to cancel out my old blog since it's apparently been infected by some naughty malware type sprites.


Hopefully I can redirect anyone who was kind enough to follow my old blog here and follow this one instead.


I'm working on a new Izannah Walker type dolly, and she will hopefully be ready for her close up in a couple of days and will show up here as well as on ebay!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about the malware. Nasty stuff! Good luck here and I'll be adding this to my list of blogs. I don't want to miss seeing any of your lovely dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Robin,I have seen your beautiful dolls on Maida ,and love your Blog. I am glad you are starting a new one . Virus'can be a pain in the neck! Good luck on your next auction! I am adding your Blog to my list of favorites!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.
    I'm a new follower. I just discovered your newest doll on Ebay. You do beautiful work, looking forward to seeing more.

    Have a nice weekend.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robin,
    I followed your own blog and noticed you just started this new one! Look forward to following your journey. K—

    ReplyDelete