Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A new Greiner style doll!




Well, I've finally finished this poor Greiner papier mache inspired repro doll!  I've been purty busy lately so she's been simmering on the back burner and what not.  I did take lots of photos of some other projects I've been working on, unfortunately I took them on my phone and my phone is currently not on speaking terms with my computer, which accounts for the lack of posts here on my poor neglected blog!

Anyhoos, this gal is made of liquid papier mache and is 21 inches tall.  As always her clothing is completely handsewn in the period correct manner.

She's currently looking for a new home on ebay, where more information is listed about her! Please feel free to pop by for a visit and a chance to get to know her better!


Having a problem getting the link here, my ebay user name:  robinseggbleu

18 comments:

  1. What a sweet young lady! Lovely as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a beautiful girl! What wonderful work you do on your dolls. Your Izannah Walker's on the sidebar are remarkable. Gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Robin! You certainly have captured the essence of an original Grenier doll and the body pattern is wonderful, say nothing of your mastery in scupting and painting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful as usual. Richard from My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Grenier doll is just as lovely as can be. I know it would be a treat to be able to see her for real, to admire her beautiful handsewn clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's darling! You do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is absolutely PERFECT! I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that this is my favorite lady yet. She's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, she is simply gorgeous!! I just love her!

    Heaps of Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your fabric choice for her dress, and she is impeccably sculpted!

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful doll. I love the dress, your hand sewing makes her even more special.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty young lady. She's definitely a work of love.
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love her Robin!!! Impeccable work as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by. I know you are busy. Richard from My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Always good to hear from you. Hope all is well. Richard from My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete